SucceX X80A 32bit BLHeli Dshot1200 Single ESC was designed to give your motors smooth power with great stability and durability. The 32bit 48mHz STM32F051K66 MCU and 11 pieces TDK MLCC total 240UF Low ESR capacitors bring faster-responding speed and smoother flying experience.
The optional heatsink effectively pulls heat away from the MOSFET, protecting the critical parts of your ESC.40*17mm size, rational layout design with high extended solder pads ensured easy fixes or adjustments. The powerful performance bring you an enjoyable flying experience!
- 2-8S input (max 10S 50V)
- 48mHz running speed integrated 3 in 1 STM32F051K66;
- 80A 8 layers 4OZ copper PCB, better operating load capacity;
- 11 pieces TDK MLCC total 420UF Low ESR capacitors, lower ripple and more stable;
- Top grade NTMFS5C430NL MOSFET, stable and reliable;
- 1 * 3528 LED for power- on display;
- Rational layout, large soldering pad, countersinks and semicircle orifices enable each layer to be energized after power-on.
- Dimension: 40*17mm
- Weight:8.3g without wire
- Supports 2-8S lipo input
- STM32F051K66 MCU, 48Mhz Runs BLHELI 32.X Firmware
- Capacitance: total 240UF Low ESR
- Telemetry noutput
- BEC: No
- Supports: DShot DShot150/300/600/1200/MultiShot/OneShot PWM Drive
- Target: iFlight-BL32-PRO
- Current Sensor
- Telemetry output
- Motor Timing
- Brake on Stop
- SucceX X80A ESC *1pcs
- 50V 470uf capacitor * 1pcs
- Power cables & ESC signal wires *1set
When you order from iflight-rc.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!