iFlight SucceX 50A 32bit BL Dshot1200 4in1 ESC was designed to give your motors smooth power with great stability and durability. Only high-quality components used and carefully arranged. 32bit 48mHz STM32F051 MCU, TDK MLCC Low ESR ceramic capacitors and NTMFS5C430NL MOSFET that provides high efficiency and better heat dissipation.
Standard 30.5*30.5 Φ4mm mounting holes; Vibration and shocks can be perfectly avoided by adding dampers; Rational layout design with extended solder pads ensures easy builds, fixes or adjustments;
- 8 layers double-sided PCB board;
- 4oz 1.6mm thick power board(0.9mm copper ratio),better operating load capacity;
- 32bit FO51K86 MCU, 48mHz maximum clock speed;
- TDK MLCC Low ESR ceramic capacitors;
- Top grade NTMFS5C430NL MOSFET;
- Rational layout, countersunk holes on extended solder pads to ensure PCB layer connection
- Dimension: 43*39mm
- Mounting Holes: 30.5*30.5mm/Φ3mm
- Supports 2-6S lipo input
- STM32F051 MCU, 48Mhz Runs BLHELI 32.X Firmware
- Current sensor: Yes
- BEC: No
- Supports: DShot DShot150/300/600/1200/MultiShot/ OneShot etc.
- Target: iFlight-BL32-4IN1
- No additional capacitor needed up to 5S!
- To encounter back EMF and ensure the longevity of your electronics, min. 220uF Cap 35V for 4-5S, 50V for 6S on your main lead!
- 4-in-1 ESC
- Power cables & ESC signal wires *1set
-1 x 35V 220uf capacitor
When you order from iflight-rc.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!