XL5 Unibody frame is the latest derivatives of XL5 frame, which is specially designed for pilots who pursue light weight and large electronics mounting space on one frame.
Define a new Hyper-Low version frame which mix racing and freestyle together, it’s hyper lower unibody version based on the previous XL5 V3 frame. True X freestyle design with one-piece 4mm thick, wheelbase 240mm bottom plate ensures more outstanding stable flying experience compared to XL5. This racing & freestyle frame gives you ultimate control over weight distribution and CoG by not only allowing the use of M3x22mm standoff but also offering a reversible build orientation for a true mid-mount set up. This frame comes with micro camera adaptors, easy for mounting micro cameras.
- Specially designed for 19mm wide micro camera (28mm wide camera compatible)
- Adjustable camera placement and protection
- Chamfered edge high quality pure 3K carbon plate
- Top mounted battery for optimal CoG
- True X frame design
- Unibody 4mm bottom plate
- Grade 12.9 Black Nickel Plating high-quality screw hardware
- Motor protection during a crash
- 22mm Standoffs, large electronics mounting space
- Slim unibody version XL5, narrowest position 12mm on the arm
- Type: 5" Freestyle frame
- Frame wheelbase: 240mm
- Dimensions :170*177mm(body dimension)
- Frame weight:90g approx
- Motor c-clip hole: 8mm
- Standoff Height: 22mm
- 4mm bottom plate ,2mm vertical side plates
- 2mm top plate & upper plate
- FC Mounting Holes: 20*20mm, 30.5*30.5mm
- Motor Mounting Pattern: 16*16mm-19*19mm
- Carries: 1300-1500mAh lipo + GoPro Session
Recommended parts(not included):
- Flight controller: SucceX F4/F7 controller
- Motor: iPower the Ion/Tachyon/Force 2207 - 2306 Motor
- Propeller: 5-inch propeller
- Camera: Micro Cameras
- Battery: 4s 1500 mAh Lipo battery
- 1pc * XL5 Unibody Freestyle Frame
- 1set * Red 3D print micro camera adaptor
When you order from iflight-rc.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!