Keeping pilots in mind, Dove is the first frame specially designed for FPV Drone Racing Championship by iFlight. Narrow in the front and wide in the rear design allows the airframe to maintain the flexibility of turning and the rapid response of the pitch. The micro size width vertical side plates reflect our insistence on weight control. 5mm thick arms with M3 stainless steel insert locking screw nut is an absolute guarantee for the strength of the arm. All these make this frame lightweight but strong and easy to maintain, you definitely don't want to miss it.
What has been upgraded from Dove V1 to V2:
1. The thickness of the bottom plate, arms, and upper plates has been upgraded from 2mm+6mm+2mm to 3mm+5mm+3mm，which makes the structure of the whole airframe more effective and reasonable.
2. Vertical side plates have been upgraded to better protecting the FPV camera.
- Super lightweight (airframe weighs 71.6g only)
- Chamfered & 45°cut 3K carbon makes the frame extra strong
- Super durable 5mm thick Arms
- 20*20,30.5*30.5 mount holes for all flight controllers
- 6061 aluminum standoffs and Grade 12.9 Black Nickel Plating high-quality screw hardware
- Compact & easy repairing design - replace arm without affecting FC Hole
- Designed for the smallest micro size camera only
- Frame wheelbase: 212mm
- Frame weight: 71.6g approx
- Standoff Height: 28mm
- 5mm thick,7mm wide (narrowest) arms;1.5mm vertical side plates
- The distance between vertical side plates: 19mm
- The distance between the top and upper plates: 25mm
- 2mm top, 3mm upper & 3mm bottom plate
- Mounting Holes: 20*20,30.5*30.5mm
- The angle between front arms:80°
- The angle between rear arms:102°
Recommended parts(not included):
- Flight controller: RevoBee F4/F7 Compatible controller
- Motor: iPower the Ion/Tachyon/Force 22XX or bigger size Motor
- Propeller: Max 5-inch propeller
- Camera: Micro Cameras
- Battery: 4s Lipo battery
- 1pc * iFlight Dove V2 5 inch FPV Racing Frame
When you order from iflight-rc.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!