The SucceX 50A V2 Slick 2-6S ESC Dshot1200 is specially designed for FPV racing frames with slim arms like Dove, Dove Lite, Archer. It comes with 48MHZ 32-bit STM32F051, to provide faster response speed and processing capacity. The STM32F051 is combined with the high-performance 3-in-1 driver, to lower the signal delay from throttle to the receiver, accelerate the motor responding speed and increase the control precision.iFlight SucceX 50A V2 Slick ESC provides the advantages of rapid flight and extraordinary flight experience!
- 48MHZ running speed integrated 3 in 1 STM32F051;
- Total 8-layer PCB board;
- High temperature and high current resistance;
- Support telemetry & current sensor ;
- RGB LED for power- on display;
- 45*8mm dimension, perfect for FPV racing frames w/ slim arms.
- countersinks and semicircle orifices enable each layer to be energized after power-on
- Support Dshot150/300/600/1200/Multishot/Oneshot;
- More aerodynamic, less prop thrust disturbance
- Input Voltage: 2-6S
- Weight: 3.9g without cables
- Dimension: 45*8mm
- Current sensor: support
- Telemetry: support
- RGB led lights display status
- BEC: NO
- Support: Dshot150/300/600/1200, MultiShot, OneShot;
-BLHeliSuite download (BL32): http://www.mediafire.com/file/hkln8fcaif5s9l8/BLHeliSuite32_32616a.zip/file
- No additional capacitor needed up to 5S!
- But to encounter back EMF and ensure the longevity of your electronics, min. 220uF Cap 35V for 4-5S, 50V for 6S on your main lead!
- SucceX 50A V2 Slick ESC *1pcs
- 35V 220uf capacitor * 1pcs
- Power cables & ESC signal wires *1set
When you order from iflight-rc.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!