Define a new Hyper-Low version frame which is more adapted to FPV racing.
It’s stretch X version based on the previous XL5.5 Lowrider V3. Stretch X design with 4pc 5mm thick removable arms locking structure ensures outstanding flying and stronger than XL5 V3.
It gives you ultimate control over weight distribution and CoG by not only allowing the use of M3x22mm standoff but also offering a reversible build orientation for a true mid-mount set up.
- Designed for Micro style camera such as the Predator Micro V3, adjustable camera placement
- Chamfered & 45°cut 3K carbon makes the frame extra strong
- Top mounted battery for optimal CG
- Stretch X version of XL5.5 Lowrider V3
- 30.5x30.5 mount holes for Flight Controllers
- 6061 aluminum standoffs and Grade 12.9 Black Nickel Plating high-quality screw hardware
- Optional 3D printed accessories including GoPro 5/session camera mount, arm protector, and antenna mount;
- Compact & easy repairing design
- Quickly replaceable arms
- Type: 5.5" Freestyle frame
- Frame wheelbase: 260mm
- Dimensions :260*197mm(body dimension)
- Frame weight:117g approx
- Motor c-clip hole: 8mm
- Standoff Height: 22mm
- 5mm thick,12mm wide arms;1.5mm vertical side plates
- The 2mm top plate,upper&bottom plate
- Mounting Holes: 30.5*30.5mm
Recommended parts(not included):
- Flight controller: RevoBee F4/F7 Compatible controller
- Motor: iPower the Ion/Tachyon/Force 2205 - 2306 Motor
- Propeller: 5.5-inch propeller
- Camera: Micro Cameras
- Battery: 4s Lipo battery
- 1pc * XL5.5 Lowrider stretch X V3 Frame
- 1set * 3D print micro camera adaptor Red
- 2pcs * Replacement arms (optional)
- 4pcs * TPU Arm Guard Red (optional)
- 1pc * TPU GoPro Mount Red (optional)
When you order from iflight-rc.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!