iFlight SucceX Mini F4 V2.1 Flight Control
The new released SucceX Mini V2.1 F4 flight control has been optimized overall. The main soldering port has been upgraded to terminal plugs, which is convenient for pilots to assemble and disassemble. The F405 MUC equipped with the MPU6000 gyroscope is optimized for better flight performance. programmable RGB LED interface has been built-in for external LED to set LED color, function, and status. The built-in OSD chip helps to monitor the status of the flight data any time, IRC Tramp function is available;
Difference between SucceX Mini F4 V1.0 & V2.1
Current meter: Not support Support
5V 10uf Capacitor on Camera Port: No Yes
* STM32 F405 MCU FC w/OSD, integrated MPU6000 accelerometer and gyro;
* Plug-in connection, pin header design, easy to install and disassemble;
* Built-in programmable RGB LED interface
* Compact size 26*26mm
* Super-lightweight 4g
- Compatible with SBUS, SUMH, SUMD, SPEKTRUM1024/2048, XBUS, PPM receivers etc;
- A LED strip signal output port to adjust the color & flash mode of the LED strip via the FC;
- Volt/Amp monitoring port to check the battery voltage ( VBAT+ port ) and current (CRT port) (extra current meter needed);
- A buzzer output port allows to connect external buzzer(s) to the FC for warning or informing the flight status;
- Support current meter;
- Support Oneshot125, Oneshot42, Multishot, Dshot150, Dshot300, Dshot600, Dshot1200.
- MCU: 100MHz STM32F450
- IMU: MPU6000 gyro/accelerometer (SPI)
- Integrated LC Filter
- Input Voltage: 2-6S Lipo
- OSD: BetaFlight OSD w/ AT7456E chip
- BEC Output: [email protected]
- Size: 26x26mm board, 20mm mounting holes (M2)
- VCP, UART
- WS2812 Led Strip: Yes
- Beeper: For active 5V buzzer
- SBUS input: Yes
- Target: OmnibusF4SD
- Default firmware: Betaflight V3.5.3 ( V3.5.4 or higher version support current meter)
- Weight: 4g
iFlight SucceX Mini 35A V2.0 2-6S 4 in 1 ESC
The latest developed BLHeli-32-bit 35A V2.0 4-in-1 mini ESC is highly integrated, greatly reduced from the standard size, features excellent performance, supports 6S, the target is iFlight-BL32-4IN1. Supporting Dshot, Multishot, Oneshot, etc. The soldering pad is semi-extended, save more room but solid.
* STM32F051 MCU , fast resonding;
* Added additional capacitors to reduce power noise;
* 32bit ESC with BLHELI32 firmware
* Supports 2-6S lipo input
* 4PWM input
* Compact size 31*31mm
* Super-lightweight 6.1g
* Supports Oneshot125, Oneshot42, Multishot, Dshot150, Dshot300, Dshot600, Dshot1200
- Current meter: Yes
- Input:2-6s lipo
- Installing Hole: 20x20mm, M2
- Target: iFlight-BL32-4IN1
- Dimensions:31*31mm(including the power pads)
- Mounting Holes:20*20mm
Succex Mini V2.0 48CH Switchable 0/25/100/200/400/500mW Video Transmitter
Succex Mini V2.0 VTX is a new generation switchable PIT/25/100/200/400/500mW video transmitter. It can be used for both race or daily practice. IRC Tramp function helps setting frequency point directly. The accurate power meets your different FPV requirements. IRC Tramp function is available with Succex mini F4 and other brand flight controls; Succex VTX can be connected to Succex mini F4 directly while can be soldered to other brand flight controls.
- Supports the standard 48-channel set;
- Telemetry input allows remote control by the flight controller (where supported).
- Change the channel, transmit power, and more from Betaflight OSD, flight controller USB port, Taranis, and more.
- Variable transmit power from 25 mW to 500 mW. Use 25 mW for a race and then easily switch to 500 mW for freestyle.
- Pit Mode allows you to power up safely without the risk of knocking other pilots out of the air.
- Input voltage: 5V
- Channel: 48
- Power transmission: 0mW(Pit mode) / 25mW / 100mW / 200mW / 400mW/ 500mW
- Size (mm): 24 * 26 mm
- Mounting Holes Dimension: 20mm x 20mm
- Connector type: MMCX Connector
- BEC Output：5V/1A for Camera of FC
- Antenna: MMCX
- Weight: 2.3g
- Traditional button
- IRC Tramp protocol
Package included (Pre-built as stack):
- 1pc x SucceX mini F4 V2.1 Flight Controller
- 1pc x SucceX Mini 35A V2.0 2-6S 4 in 1 ESC
- 1pc x Succex Mini V2.0 VTX
- Cable Set
The iFlight Guarantee
In addition to all the other amazing things the Succex presents, Team iFlight FPV get access to iFlight’s tech support which will include step-by-step help with installation, tuning, and anything else that may arise with your Succex. We have by far the best support system and community in the industry. Join our facebook group Team iFlight FPV and talk to other users, or contact support directly.
When you order from iflight-rc.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!