iFlight SucceX 60A Plus 32bit BLHeli Dshot1200 Single ESC was designed to give your motors smooth power with great stability and durability. The 32bit 48mHz STM32F051 MCU and 10 pieces TDK MLCC total 220UF Low ESR capacitors bring faster-responding speed and smoother flying experience.
The optional heatsink effectively pulls heat away from the MOSFET, protecting the critical parts of your ESC.30*17mm size, rational layout design with high extended solder pads ensured easy fixes or adjustments. The powerful performance bring you an enjoyable flying experience!
- 2-6S input
- 48mHz running speed integrated 3 in 1 STM32F051;
- 60A 6 layers 4OZ copper PCB, better operating load capacity;
- 10 pieces TDK MLCC total 220UF Low ESR capacitors, lower ripple and more stable;
- Top grade IRF7480 MOSFET, stable and reliable;
- 2 * 0603 LED for power- on display;
- Rational layout, large soldering pad, countersinks and semicircle orifices enable each layer to be energized after power-on.
- Dimension: 30*17mm
- Weight:4.9g without wire
- Supports 2-6S lipo input
- STM32F051 MCU, 48Mhz Runs BLHELI 32.X Firmware
- Capacitance: total 220UF Low ESR
- 4PWM input
- BEC: No
- Supports: DShot DShot150/300/600/1200/MultiShot/OneShot PWM Drive
- Target: iFlight-BL32-PRO
- No additional capacitor needed up to 5S!
- But to encounter back EMF and ensure longevity of your electronics, min. 220uF Cap 35V for 4-5S, 50V for 6S on your main lead!
Attention! When used on X-Class Racing Drone together with disk type motor like iFlight Tachyon T4114 or T4214 motor, need to Off Brake On Stop and Auto Motor Timing on BLHeli Suite. Recommend capacitors: min. 1000uf Cap 50V
- Current Sensor
- Motor Timing
- Brake on Stop
- SucceX 60A Plus ESC *1pcs
- 35V 220uf capacitor * 1pcs
- Power cables & ESC signal wires *1set
When you order from iflight-rc.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!