iFlight SucceX 60A V2 Plus 32bit BL Dshot1200 4in1 ESC was designed to give your motors smooth power with great stability and durability. The 32bit 48mHz 3-IN 1 STM32F051 MCU, Metal MOSFET, TDK MLCC Low ESR ceramic capacitors provide high efficiency and better heat dissipation.
Standard 30.5*30.5 Φ4mm mounting holes; Vibration and impact can be perfectly avoided by adding dampers; Rational layout design with extended solder pads ensures easy fixes or adjustments; Countersunk holes on the soldering pad enable each layer board can be powered.
Excellent hardware, optimized circuit, and high-performance components enable SucceX 60A V2 Plus 4in1 ESC to respond efficiently. All in all, it brings faster-responding speed and smoother flying experience!
- 10 layers single-board stacking PCB board;
- 4oz 1.6mm thick power board(0.9mm copper ratio),better operating load capacity;
- 32bit FO51K86 MCU,48mHz running speed;
- TDK MLCC Low ESR ceramic capacitors;
- Top grade metal MOSFET;
- Rational layout, countersunk holes on extended motor soldering pad enable each layer board can be powered.
- Mounting Holes: 30.5*30.5mm/Φ4mm
- Supports 2-6S lipo input
- STM32F051 MCU, 48Mhz Runs BLHELI 32.X Firmware
- Current sensor: Yes
- BEC: No
- Supports: DShot DShot150/300/600/1200/MultiShot/ OneShot etc.
- Target: iFlight-BL32-4IN1
- No additional capacitor needed up to 5S!
- But to encounter back EMF and ensure the longevity of your electronics, min. 220uF Cap 35V for 4-5S, 50V for 6S on your main lead!
- SucceX 60A V2 4-in-1 ESC * 1pc
- Power cables & ESC signal wires * 1set
When you order from iflight-rc.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!