Define a new Hyper-Low version frame which mix racing and freestyle together, it’s a hyper lower version based on the previous XL7 frame. True X freestyle design with 4pc 5mm thick removable arms locking structure ensures outstanding flying and stronger than XL7. This racing & freestyle frame gives you ultimate control over weight distribution and CoG by not only allowing the use of M3x15mm standoff but also offering a reversible build orientation for a true mid-mount set up. This frame comes with micro camera adaptors, easy for mounting micro cameras.
- Chamfered Edge/ Coated carbon plate
- Top mounted battery for optimal CG
- True X frame design
- Replaceable 5mm arms and plates
- High-quality 3K full carbon
- Grade 12.9 Black Nickel Plating high-quality screw hardware
- Compact & camera easy repairing design
- 15mm Standoffs
- Slim version XL7, narrowest position 12mm on arm, small wind resistance
- Type: 7" Freestyle frame
- 5mm arms,2mm top plate
- Frame weight:114g approx
- Motor to Motor Size:299mm
- Carries: 1300-1500mAh lipo + GoPro Session
- Dimensions :212mm x 212mm(body dimension)
Recommended parts(not included):
- Flight controller: RevoBee F4/F7 Compatible controller
- Motor: iPower the force 2204 - 2306 Motor
- Propeller: 7-inch propeller
- Camera: Micro Cameras
- Battery: 4s 1500 mAh Lipo battery
- 1pc * Team Edition XL7 Lowrider Long Range FPV Frame
- 1set * Red 3D print micro camera adaptor
NOTE: Frame with 3D printed micro camera adapter only, propellers, motors, camera, antenna, arm guards do not include.
When you order from iflight-rc.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!