Kindly note: when you assemble the HQ 65mm propellers, please take off the ducts.
- Less than 250grams included 4S 450mAh battery
- No Props or frame in view!
- Low Resonance frame construction (Less Jello, more Cinematic)
- DJI FPV Air Unit 720p 120fps FPV feed (record in 1080p/60fps)
- Butter smooth XING1404 4S
- Duct prop guards to protect the sensitive environment or yourself
- Pre-tuned with smooth freestyle settings
TITAN DC2 BNF Specs:
- SucceX-A F4/40A BLHeliS true AIO board
- Motor: XING NANO 1404 4600KV
- Wheelbase: 122mm
- Bottom plate thickness: 3mm
- Top plate thickness: 2mm
- Top and bottom plate spacing: 25mm (aluminum column height 25mm)
- Propeller size: 2.3~2.5 inch
- FC pattern: 20*20mm，30.5*30.5mm
- FPV cam spacing: 19mm
- Weight: 165g (without battery)
TITAN DC2 HD Quad BNF Included Components and Parts
- Prebuilt and tested Quadcopter
- 1x TITAN DC2 HD Frame
- 1x DJI Digital HD FPV Air Unit (FPV Camera + Air Unit Module)
- 1x TPU Bracket for DJI Air Unit Module
- 1x TPU Antenna holder for DJI antenna
- 2x TPU camera side plate soft mount
- 2x 2327-3 / HQ 65mm-3 (Set of 4 - Color May Vary)
- 1x iFlight Lipo Strap
Additional Suggested Parts
- DJI HD FPV Goggles
- Radio Controller
- DJI Remote Controller (Mode 2)
- Battery light 4S 450mAh
The DJI Remote Controller is recommended for beginners since you won't need to set up another receiver, but it is also optional in this BNF drone because it is NOT required in order to use the FPV system. If you don't choose to use the DJI Remote Controller, you can choose a receiver option for your transmitter and then bind to your own radio as usual.
When you order from iflight-rc.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!