What if you take our popular MegaBee frame and optimize it in every detail? You get the BumbleBee!
The BumbleBee HD Quad BNF features the amazing new DJI FPV system, this quad makes flying FPV truly breathtaking. With the 720p 120fps video in your Goggles, DJI has set the bar at a new high for clarity and image quality in FPV experience.
The whole was frame reduced to a minimum size, minimum weight, achieved a 142mm diagonal motor distance and even fit the DJI Air Unit inside.
We've also added a new bumper approach in cooperation with Laurent Athenol (Frame-Concept).
Small space? Tight gaps? Indoor safety? But you need that 4K? Well, here goes your GoPro!
There's always that customer that has this indoor project but just want to get footage in 4K. Here's the BNF you need to get the job done!
You have this location you wanna fly in, but no way you'd fly your standard razor blades around you or your friends?
Do you just love the style and the fact that "props just won't break that often"? ... GO FOR IT!
- No Props or frame in view!
- High performance True-AIO Board SucceX-A (F4 FC + 40A BLHeli32 ESC) to save weight and space
- T700 Quality Carbon (40% more tensile strength compared to common 3K carbon)
- Lightweight one-piece frame design (Less flexibility, more Rigid, more Durable)
- Low Resonance frame construction (Less Jello, more Cinematic)
- DJI FPV Air Unit 720p 120fps FPV feed (record in 1080p/60fps)
- Butter smooth XING1507 4S 3600KV / 6S 2800KV motors
- Bumper prop guards to protect the sensitive environment or yourself
- Pre-tuned with smooth freestyle settings
BumbleBee BNF Specs:
- SucceX-A F4/40A BLHeli32 true AIO board
- Motor: XING 1507 4S 3600KV / 6S 2800KV (LINK)
- Wheelbase: 142mm
- Bottom plate thickness: 2mm
- Top plate thickness: 2mm
- Top and bottom plate spacing: 25mm (aluminum column height 25mm)
- Propeller size: 3 inch
- FC pattern: 20*20mm，30.5*30.5mm
- FPV cam spacing: 19mm
- Weight: 332g (without battery)
BumbleBee HD Quad BNF Included Components and Parts
prebuilt and tested Quadcopter
- 1x BumbleBee HD Frame
- 1x DJI Digital HD FPV Air Unit (FPV Camera + Air Unit Module)
- 1x TPU Bracket for DJI Air Unit Module
- 1x TPU Antenna holder for DJI antenna
- 2x TPU camera side plate soft mount
- 2x 3045 3-blade prop (Set of 4 - Color May Vary)
- 2x DJI FPV Air Unit Antenna (MMCX 90° - Pair) (From Air Unit Packaging)
- 1x iFlight Lipo Strap
Additional Suggested Parts
*DJI HD FPV Goggles
*DJI Remote Controller (Mode 2)
The DJI Remote Controller is recommended for beginners since you won't need to set up another receiver, but it is also optional in this BNF drone because it is NOT required in order to use the FPV system. If you don't choose to use the DJI Remote Controller, you can choose a receiver option for your transmitter and then bind to your own radio as usual.
When you order from iflight-rc.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!