The TITAN DC5 w/ DJI Air Unit BNF features the amazing new DJI FPV system, this quad makes flying FPV truly breathtaking. With the 720p video shown at 120fps through the goggles, DJI has set the bar at a new high for clarity and image quality in an FPV system. This TITAN DC5 BNF is 5 inch quad which is no prop in view, equipped SucceX-D F7(50A 4-in-1 ESC) Stack and popular XING motor, everything you just need to bind and fly!
- No Props in view
- Optimized weight distribution: DJI unit and Stack centered
- Equipped with SucceX-D F7(50A 4-in-1 ESC) Stack
- Equipped with the DJI FPV Air Unit -Bind and Fly
- Buttery-smooth 720p 120fps FPV feed
- Pre-tuned with smooth freestyle settings
- Full 3K Carbon Fiber airframe with chamfered arms
- Equipped with XING 2207 motors
- Weight:390g without battery
FRAME // TITAN DC5：
- Weight ：116g
- Wheelbase: 222mm
- Main body dimension: 185*133mm
- Bottom to top distance: 35mm
- Arm thickness: 5mm
- Bottom plate thickness: 3mm
- Top plate thickness: 2.5mm
- Camera plate thickness: 1.5mm( 2.5mm included TPU inserts)
ELECTRONICS // SucceX-D F7 Stack (50A 4-in-1 ESC)：
• Universal USB Type C connector instead of micro USB
• Plug-and-Play. No need to solder tiny wires
• Designed to support DJI Digital FPV.
BNF // Parts lists
- 1x TITAN DC5 HD Frame
- 1x DJI Digital HD FPV Air Unit (FPV Camera + Air Unit Module)
- 1x TPU Bracket for DJI Air Unit Module
- 1x TPU Antenna holder for DJI antenna
- 2x TPU camera side plate soft mount
- 1x iFlight Lipo Strap
- 2x Nazgul 5140 Propeller (Set of 4 - Color May Vary)
- 4x XING 2207 Motor Unibell（4S 2450KV，6S 1800KV）
- 1x SucceX- F7 Flight Controller
- 1x SucceX BLHeli32 50A 4-in-1 ESC 2-6S
- 2x DJI FPV Air Unit Antenna (MMCX 90° - Pair) (From Air Unit Packaging)
SIDENOTE FOR DJI REMOTE USERS:
Betaflight 4.1.0 or higher needs to be flashed to bind and use your DJI Remote!
- Mode1 (Throttle right) setup：Reveiver tap -----> Choose “Spektrum / Graupner / JR (TAER1234)”
- Mode2 (Throttle left) setup：Reveiver tap -----> Choose “Frsky / Futaba / Hitec (AETR1234)
Additional Suggested Parts (not included)
The DJI Remote Controller is recommended for beginners since you won't need to set up another receiver, but it is also optional in this BNF drone because it is NOT required in order to use the FPV system. If you don't choose to use the DJI Remote Controller, you can choose a receiver option for your transmitter. and then bind to your own radio as usual.
When you order from iflight-rc.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!