- Model 1 setup：Reveiver tap -----> Choose “Spektrum / Graupner / JR (TAER1234)”
- Model 2 setup：Reveiver tap -----> Choose “Frsky / Futaba / Hitec (AETR1234)”
The SucceX-D Mini F7 is designed to work seamlessly with DJI’s new HD FPV system. To make things as simple as possible, we have included a connector specifically for the DJI air unit, so installation should be a breeze. In addition, we add the popular and reliable USB Type-C instead of Micro USB which makes the connection easily.
• Universal USB Type C connector instead of micro USB
• Plug-and-Play. No need to solder tiny wires.)
• Supports BLHeli pass-through for easy ESC upgrade and configuration.
• Designed to support DJI Digital FPV.
SucceX-D F7 TwinG SPECS：
-9V 2.5A 18W Design for DJI FPV Air Unit
-Input voltage：2-6S,MAX 8S
-CLI dump file：IFLIGHTF7_TWIN_G.config
Size:27*27mm /20*20mm φ3 mounting
- Mounting hole：20*20mm，φ4mm with Grommets φ3mm
SucceX Mini 40A ESC SPECS:
- MCU: STM32F051K66
- Current Sensor: Yes
- Input: 2-6S lipo
- Telemetry: Yes
- Installing Hole: 20x20mm, M3
- Target: iFlight-BL32-4IN1
- BLHeliSuite download :http://www.mediafire.com/file/hkln8fcaif5s9l8/BLHeliSuite32_32616a.zip/file
- Constant: 40Amps
- Burst: 45Amps
- Dimensions: 31*31mm(including the power pads)
- Mounting Holes: 20*20mm,M3
- Supports Dshot1200,Proshot,Oneshot,Multishot
-SucceX-D Mini F7 TwinG FC x 1
-SucceX 40A BLHeli_32 4-in-1 ESC x 1
-DJI compatible harness cable x 1
-Stack mounting screws and dumpers and nuts,cable
NOTE:The stack is not included DJI Air Unit
When you order from iflight-rc.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!