The SucceX-D F7 TwinG // GYRO FUSION is the NEXT-GEN flight controller you need for your build. This FC is ready for anything with 5 uarts, 8 motor outputs, 32Mb blackbox and a powerful F7 processor to run it all. Designed to work seamlessly with DJI’s new HD FPV system. To make things even simpler, the DJI Air unit can just be plugged into the FC with the included wire harness. In addition, we added the popular and reliable USB Type-C instead of Micro USB and therefore the same standard than your DJI module.
• DJI Plug-and-Play - No need to solder tiny wires!
• Gyro Fusion - Zero delay Twin-Gyro filtering!
• Dual BEC 5V and 9V
FC // SucceX-D F7 TwinG
- MCU: 216MHz STM32F722
- Gyro：2x ICM20689
- Baro: YES
- Betaflight OSD: YES
- BEC: 5V 2.5A / 9V 2.5A
- Current sensor scale: 100
- Inverter for SBUS input (UART2-RX)
- Smartaudio & Tramp VTX protocol supported
- Beeper pad : Yes
- RSSI input pad: No
- Motor outputs: 8
- 8 pin 4in1 ESC port (GND, VBAT, M1, M2, M3, M4, CUR, R5)
- 6 pin DJI Air Unit port (R1, GND, R2, T2, GND, 9V)
- BLHeli32 Telemetry：RX5
- Input voltage：recommended 2-6S, MAX 8S
- Target: IFF_TWIN_G(IFRC)
- Mounting pattern: 30.5*30.5mm φ4mm with Grommets φ3mm
- Dimensions: 36*36mm
- Weight: 7.5g
- USB type-C
ESC // SucceX 50A 2-6S 4in1
- 8 layers double-sided PCB board
- 3oz 1.4mm thick power board
- 32bit STM32F051 MCU, 48kHz maximum clock speed
- TDK MLCC Low ESR ceramic capacitors
- Top grade NTMFS5C430NL MOSFET
- MCU: STM32F051
- Up tp 48kHz PWM frequency
- Capacitance: 470uF/50V
- Current Sensor: Yes
- Input: 2-6S LIPO
- Constant: 35A / Burst: 40A
- BlHeli32 telemetry: Yes
- BEC: No
- Supports up to Dshot1200, Proshot, Oneshot, Multishot
- Target: iFlight-BL32-4IN1
- Mounting pattern: 30.5*30.5mm/Φ3mm
- Dimensions: 43*39mm (including the power pads)
DJI Digital HD FPV Air Unit
Digital HD systems have traditionally been rather bulky and unwieldy to mount on a mini quad. Not anymore. With this air unit, you can comfortably fit the module in your mini quad stack (probably not slammed frames). The 'mini' camera fits easily into your existing builds, no weird mounting adapters.
Note: The Air Unit module does get very hot in use. Do not power on for an extended period of time without proper cooling.
Weight：Air Unit (Camera included): 45.8 g，3.9 g (MMCX each)
- Air Unit: 44 × 37.8 × 14.4 mm
- Camera: 27.4 × 21.1 × 20.1 mm
- Operating Frequency: 5.725-5.850 GHz
- Transmitter Power (EIRP): FCC/SRRC: <30 dBm; CE: <14 dBm
- Low Latency Mode (720p/120fps): <28 ms
- High-Quality Mode (720p/60fps): <40 ms
- Max. Transmission Distance: FCC/SRRC: <4 km; CE: <0.7 km
- Video Format: MP4 (Video format: H.264; Audio format: ACC-LC)
- I/O Interface: USB-C, MMCX, 3-in-1 port, microSD card slot
- Input Power: 7.4-17.6 V, about 4-9 W
- Lens: 2.1 mm, f/2.1
- FOV: 150°(D); 122°(H); 93°(V)
- Weight: 8.2 g
- SucceX-D F7 TwinG Flight Controller × 1
- SucceX 50A 4-in-1 ESC × 1
- DJI FPV Air Unit (with a camera and four M2 screws) × 1
- Three-in-one cable × 1
- Antenna (MMCX) × 2
Betaflight target: IFF_TWIN_G(IFRC)
Please verify the latest Update on Github:
To manually restore hardware related parameters using a unified target (STM32xxx targets), please paste following target config (DIFF) into your CLI:
dont forget to save with the "save" CLI command.
Wiring Diagram *png:
TwinG Gyro Setup
-The Betaflight target's default setting is ‘gyro_to_use = both’ / Gyro fusion is active!
-RPM filter can be used with Gyro fusion in BF 4.1 and above! (Please check MCU load with the "tasks" CLI command)
-To check the current setting, please use CLI and type ‘get gyro’ to find the responding entry.
-To get the most reliable performance or encounter noise, oscillation and bent props: Please use the default setting ‘both”.
-For Single Gyro use, please use the debugging options to find and tune for the cleaner gyro, but lose the dynamic fusion and averaging.
-BF offers the following dual gyro debug options: dual_gyro_raw, dual_gyro, dual_gyro_diff, dual_gyro_combined.
-BlackboxLog explorer graph: dual_gyro_raw Debugging =  Roll Gyro1,  Pitch Gyro1,  Roll Gyro2,  Pitch Gyro2.
-The displayed graph will show the Gyro_Raw reading (no filters applied), both gyros can be compared.
When you order from iflight-rc.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!