The DC3 HD Quad BNF features the amazing new DJI FPV system, this quad makes flying FPV truly breathtaking. With the 720p video shown at 120fps through the goggles, DJI has set the bar at a new high for clarity and image quality in an FPV system. This DC3 is a mini 3 inch quad which is no prop in view, equipped SucceX Mini-E F4 Stack and popular XING motor, everything you just need to bind and fly!
- No Prop in view
- Equipped with SucceX Mini-E F4 Stack
- Bind and Fly Built and test flown by our Pilot Team
- Equipped with the DJI FPV Air Unit -Bind and Fly
- Buttery-smooth 720p 120fps FPV feed
- Pre-tuned with smooth freestyle settings
- Full 3K Carbon Fiber airframe with chamfered arms
- Equipped with XING 1404 motors
- Weight:160g without battery
DC3 HD Quad BNF Included Components and Parts
- 1x Prebuilt and tested DC3 HD Quadcopter
- 1x DC3 HD Frame
- 1x DJI Digital HD FPV Air Unit (FPV Camera + Air Unit Module)
- 1x TPU Bracket for DJI Air Unit Module
- 1x TPU Antenna holder for DJI antenna
- 2x TPU camera side plate solft mount
- 1x iFlight Lipo Strap
- 2x HQ T3x3x3 Propeller (Set of 4 - Color May Vary)
- 4x XING 1404 4600KV Motor
- 1x SucceX Mini-E Flight Controller
- 1x SucceX Mini-E BLHeli_S 35A 4-in-1 ESC 2-6S
- 2x DJI FPV Air Unit Antenna (MMCX 90° - Pair) (From Air Unit Packaging)
Additional Suggested Parts
*DJI HD FPV Goggles
*DJI Remote Controller (Mode 2)
The DJI Remote Controller is recommended for beginners since you won't need to set up another receiver, but it is also optional in this BNF drone because it is NOT required in order to use the FPV system. If you don't choose to use the DJI Remote Controller, you can choose a receiver option for your transmitter. and then bind to your own radio as usual.
NOTE: REMOTE CONTROLLER WILL NOT INCLUDE.
When you order from iflight-rc.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!