BeStableCam HORIZON H4 Lite Brushless Handheld Camera Stabilizer
OverViewThe HORIZON H4 Lite does not run Alexmos software or use Alexmos PCB. The engineers at BeStableCam used their own experience with developing and manufacturing military grade radar systems to create their own control ...
The HORIZON H4 Lite does not run Alexmos software or use Alexmos PCB. The engineers at BeStableCam used their own experience with developing and manufacturing military grade radar systems to create their own control algorithm that even takes into account the attitude for greater accuracy. The stabilizer has three built-in camera movement modes, Pan Follow Mode (tilt and roll locked), Follow Mode (roll locked), and Lock Mode. The H4 Lite’s kit comes with everything the stabilizer needs from a protective hard case to two sets of batteries, a dedicated charger, see kit below for an itemized list of accessories.
- Advance Floating Point Algorithm.
- Efficient Servo Control Algorithm.
- Dual IMU Sensors.
- Three 32-Bit Microcontrollers Parallel at 4 Kilohertz.
- High Performance Automotive Encoders.
- Compact Design, Fits in a Backpack.
- 6 hour battery life.
- 5-Way Analog Joystick.
- Tool-less Adjustments.
- Supported maximum camera package 4 pounds when balanced perfectly.
- Sony A7sII, A7RII, A7.
- A6300, A6000.
- GH4, G7.
- Canon GX7.
- Nikon D810, D800.
- Samsung NX1.
- 3-Axis stabilization.
- Maximum payload 1300grams.
- Battery 3.7 volts 18650, 2000mAh x 3pcs.
- Tripod mount, 3/8th.
- Micro USB Data Connection.
- 2.8 pounds or 1080 grams with batteries.
- Analog 5-way Joystick.
- Bluetooth Connectivity.
1x HORIZON H4 Lite Camera Stabilizer
1x Battery Pack
1x Battery Charger
1x Hard Case with Preformed Foam Inserts
NOTE: Please be noted that the Camera does not include.
*Although the HORIZON H4 Lite is tested with a camera before shipping, it does not come pre-tuned or balanced for your specific camera setup. Customers will be responsible for tuning and balancing their camera. We can provide example profiles upon request.