The iFlight Archer X5 V2, as the name suggests, it is a frame that focuses on racing speed and response.
As pilots all knew that, in drone racing, speed and response count a lot. The Archer Stretched X5 V2 is designed to go faster and provide extra stability in corners.
The Archer X5 V2 is compatible with the latest generation FPV racing equipment on the market.
The 5mm thickness and 7mm wideness slim arms design feature durability and less drag during racing. It improves the propulsion system efficiency dramatically, the Archer X5 V2 has very responsive handling.
What has been upgraded from Archer X5 V1 to V2:
1. The thickness of the bottom plate, arms, and upper plates has been upgraded from 2mm+6mm+2mm to 3mm+5mm+3mm，which makes the structure of the whole airframe more effective and reasonable.
2. Vertical side plates have been upgraded to better protecting the FPV camera.
- 5" Platform
- Stretched X design
- Designed for Durability
- Designed for durability, compact & easy repairing
- Lightweight 74.6g included hardware
- Designed for the smallest micro-sized camera only
- 6061 aluminum standoffs and Grade 12.9 Black Nickel Plating screw hardware
- 30x30 and 20x20 stack bolt patterns
- 5mm thick slim racing arms with "Power-Lock"
- LiPo strap routing
- 3D printed parts available
- Wheelbase: 218mm
- Top plate:2mm
- Bottom plate:3mm
- Upper plate:3mm
- Arm thickness:5mm thick carbon arms
- Arm wideness:7mm
- Propeller size: 5" propeller
- Weight: Approx 74.6 grams
- 3-hole motor mounts
- Camera mount plates distance:19mm
- Camera mount plates thickness:1mm
- 4-in-1 or AIO ESC recommended
Recommended parts(not included):
- Flight controller: Succex Mini F4/ Succex F7 Compatible controller
- Motor: iPower the Ion/Tachyon/Force 22XX or bigger size Motor
- Propeller: Max 5-inch propeller
- Camera: Micro Cameras
- Battery: 4s Lipo battery
1 x Complete Frame Kit
1 x Screw, standoff accessory bag
When you order from iflight-rc.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!