iFlight Vector 5 Inch FPV Freestyle Frame was named after and inspired by American Victor Submachine Gun. This submachine gun is widely used in the US military because of its sci-fi mechanical shape and excellent performance. We are sure that Vector frame is the same!
5mm thick split-arm design ensures flight stability. Different from most top-upper-bottom carbon plates structure frames on market, the main body of Vector is vertical double-sided plates. This kind of frame requires higher stability in structure. It will be too weak if the body is too thin; if the body is too thick the frame might be too heavy. That’s why we chose 3mm thick pure 3K carbon fiber.
It’s dismountable and error-proof inlaid between camera vertical side plates and the frame vertical side plates, which makes the frame a stable and mechanical structure. If you’re looking for a solid mechanical shape frame, Vector is a good choice.
- Sci-fi mechanical shape
- Lightweight design
- Ingenious and sufficient equipment space
- Comes with Gorpo mount and top-mount battery design
- Wheelbase: 225mm
- Frame net weight: 119.5g
- Arm thickness: 5mm
- Top plate thickness: 1.5mm
- Bottom plate thickness: 3mm
- Cross-shape plate thickness: 2mm
- Camera vertical side plate thickness: 3mm
- The distance between camera vertical side plates: 28mm
- The distance between body vertical side plates: 26mm
- Body vertical side plate thickness: 3mm
- Antenna mount plate thickness: 1.5mm
- FC Mounting Holes: 30.5*30.5mm,20*20mm
- Support maximum propeller: 5 inch
- Support motor: 22XX or larger size
- Vector 5 Inch Frame *1pcs
- Hardware set * 1bag
When you order from iflight-rc.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!