The Dragon Teeth V3 design for freestyle racing developed and produced by Team iFlight.The well-thought layout is compatible with the latest generation of FPV racing equipment on the market. Everything has been developed with progress as a pilot in mind...
The Dragon teeth V3 freestyle Air Frame comes with all precise and lightweight 6061 Aluminum Hardware. Team iFlight considers every feature from the structure and building experience. The first is the "low-rider" style top-plate. This lower mount gets the battery closer to the center of gravity for this machine. This means your rolls and flips will be Snappier, and less likely to over-rotate.
It also provides the most effective way of a system for camera setting, adjustment Carbon Camera Plate Mount, support 0 to 60 degree up tilted camera mount, compatible with most 22mm wide mini camera...
We have been heavily testing the design to make sure that what we release really stands up to the hard hits.
The Dragon Teeth frame is designed to be the perfect mix of strength and freestyle performance racer, be more agile when doing the 3D rolling.
Uni-Body Main Frame board made with a strong High-Density Pure Carbon Fiber Plate.
- Low profile, low CG, ultra-rigid, crash durable, stable and agile.
- Best compromise weight stiffening and resistance.
- CNC Ultra-Stiff Hardware Frame Connection 7075 Red Color Anodized.
- Predisposition antenna holes for easy and convenient personalization use.
- Almost universal FPV Camera Mount: Tilted Angled 0 / 60 deg
- Supports to carry HD cameras such as the Go-Pro 5, Run-Cam Action Cam, or Go-Pro Session.
- All Spare Parts availability
Dragon Teeth Specs
- Frame Weight: 105g approx
- Motor to Motor: 214mm
- Frame Shape: Freestyle Bus
- Bottom Plate Thickness: 4mm
- Top Plate Thickness: 2mm
- Arm Width(Narrowest):10mm
- Aluminum Parts: Aircraft Grade 6061– anodized finish
- Motor Mount Pattern: 22xx
- Max Stack Height :25mm
- FC Mounting Holes:30.5*30.5mm;20*20mm
- Motor Sizes :2205-2206/2300-2700kv/2306/2505
- ESCs :30a-40a
- Prop Size :5"
- LiPo :3S-6S/1300-1500mah
- 1 x dragon teeth Frame (assembly need)
- 4 x 25mm high-quality alum standoff.
- 8 x M3x6 YFS 12.9 class screws
When you order from iflight-rc.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!