iFlight iH2 V2 is a new FPV tiny-whoop designed for the indoor HD aerial filming based on iH3. It has all the fun and advantages of IH3, but now in a smaller size and comes with the latest released electronics.
iFlight has made many attempts to improve the configuration of iH2 V2, ensuring both the feasibility of carrying HD video equipment and the extraordinary flight experience. The main problem of previous micro indoor drone for HD aerial filming is the drone body weight. To overcome this obstacle, we have carried out weight control strictly. On the basis of ensuring the strength, the proportion of the frame has been greatly reduced.
The brain of the iH2 V2 is iFlight's new Succex 6S Mini all in one F4 FC stack with 35A ESC. Equipped with RunCam SPLIT-MINI2 and RunCam TX200U, the iH2 V2 comes pre-tuned to bring you unprecedented flight experience!
- Ultra-light body
- Lens protected by vertical side plates effectively
- no propeller in view when HD recording
- Drone Dimension: 152.77*122.11mm
- Drone weight (without battery): 86.8g
- Frame Wheelbase: 107.52 mm
- Frame bottom plate thickness: 3 mm
- Frame top plate thickness: 2 mm
- Frame vertical side plates thickness: 2 mm
- FC: SucceX mini F4
- ESC: SucceX Mini 2-6S 35A
- Motor: Tachyon T1104 9500KV
- Propeller: Emax AVAN Micro 2327 3-blades props
- Camera: RunCam SPLIT-MINI2
- Video Transmitter: RunCam TX200U
- Suggested Battery: Fullsend 350mAh 7.4V 2S 45C LiPo battery
- 1set x iH2 V2 2 inch FPV Racing Drone-BNF ( Without Battery/Charger or Remote Control)
Warm Tips: The full drone will supports 2s, not suggest 3s or higher power batteries.
When you order from iflight-rc.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!