- Model 1 setup：Reveiver tap -----> Choose “Spektrum / Graupner / JR (TAER1234)”
- Model 2 setup：Reveiver tap -----> Choose “Frsky / Futaba / Hitec (AETR1234)”
Before 5th Oct 2019 orders, it was assembled the flight stack with "SucceX-E Mini F4 35A 2-6S Flight Stack (MPU6000)", more stack details please click here.
The MegaBee HD Frame was designed for the DJI Digital FPV System. It is also suited for a 3-inch propeller power system and flight controllers. The MegaBee HD quad design makes installation and maintenance easy. With the 3-inch propeller power system, users are ensured a super great flying experience. Soft TPU material helps to protect the camera and antenna in the event of a crash.
The MegaBee HD Quad BNF features the amazing new DJI FPV system, this quad makes flying FPV truly breathtaking. With the 720p video shown at 120fps through the goggles, DJI has set the bar at a new high for clarity and image quality in an FPV system.
- No Prop in view
- Prop guards to protect the sensitive environment or yourself
- Equipped with SucceX-D Mini F7 Stack
- Bind and Fly Built and test flown by our Pilot Team
- Equipped with the DJI FPV Air Unit -Bind and Fly
- Buttery-smooth 720p 120fps FPV feed
- Pre-tuned with smooth freestyle settings
- Full 3K Carbon Fiber airframe with chamfered arms
- Equipped with XING 1408 3600KV motors
- Weight: 295.8g (without battery)
MegaBee HD Quad BNF Included Components and Parts
- 1x prebuilt and tested MegaBee HD Quadcopter
- 1x MegaBee HD Frame
- 1x DJI Digital HD FPV Air Unit (FPV Camera + Air Unit Module)
- 1x TPU Bracket for DJI Air Unit Module
- 1x TPU Antenna holder for DJI antenna
- 2x TPU camera side plate soft mount
- 1x iFlight Lipo Strap
- 2x Gemfan 75mm (Set of 4 - Color May Vary)
- 4x XING 1408 Motor
- 1x SucceX-D Mini F7 Flight Controller (updated 5th Oct 2019)
- 1x SucceX-E Mini 35A 4-in-1 ESC BLheli-S 2-6S (updated 5th Oct 2019)
- 2x DJI FPV Air Unit Antenna (MMCX 90° - Pair) (From Air Unit Packaging)
Additional Suggested Parts
*DJI HD FPV Goggles
*DJI Remote Controller (Mode 2)
The DJI Remote Controller is recommended for beginners since you won't need to set up another receiver, but it is also optional in this BNF drone because it is NOT required in order to use the FPV system. If you don't choose to use the DJI Remote Controller, you can choose a receiver option for your transmitter. and then bind to your own radio as usual.
When you order from iflight-rc.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!