Force iF2207 2700KV FPV Race Motor
OverViewIntroducing the Force are the most powerful versions of high-performance brushless motors for multirotor FPV racing. A completely new design that increases cooling and efficiency, these motors provide the ultimate power for your FPV ...
The unique fins machined into the bell draw up cool air from the motor base and through the coils as the motor spools up. The faster it spins, the more air it ventilates. Cooling fins significantly reduce heat soak by at least 30%. This “cool” feature allows the Force 2207 2700KV to not only have a longer lasting motor but also harness the power of N52 magnets.
Uses the highest grade magnets. Better acceleration, stopping power and sustained RPMs during high kV.
Genuine Japanese NMB Bearings provide long-lasting, smooth performance.
- Cooling Series Bell Design reduces motor temperature by at least 30%
- Highest Grade N52 Neodymium magnets
- Genuine Japanese NMB Bearings
- Each Motor is Dynamically Balanced in the factory.
- Windings made from copper of high purity
- Model: the Force 2207 2700KV
- KV: 2700kv
- Weight: Approx. 34g with wires
- Wire AWG: 20AWG
- Stator Diameter: 22mm
- Stator Height: 7mm
- Shaft Diameter: 5mm
- Configuration: 12N14P
- Motor Diameter: 27.9mm
- Motor Height: 31.7mm
- Prop Adapter Shaft Thread: M5
- Input voltage: 2S-4S
iPower the Force
- 1pc x iF2207 2700KV Motor