The iFlight Tachyon T4214 motor is designed to provide responsive power with a low KV. It is perfect for 6S 15" X-Class racing drone like iX15! Named after and inspired by the Tachyon series motor, matching its smooth and aggressive flying style, this motor comes with a solid stator & Pacific copper wires in combination with N45SH magnets & very small air gap. EZO bearings provide a silky smooth flight. All these results in unbelievable flight performance and experience!
Anti-slip aluminum bell, 420 stainless steel 26.5mm (outer length) Φ6mm shaft & M6 hex nut enables most propellers on market easy to install and remove on T4214. Pre-tinned 800mm wires and 4mm threaded holes in 30*30mm pattern on the back plate apply to most X-Class frames on market. The hollowed-out lightweight base increases cooling and efficiency.
All in all, the new iFlight Tachyon T4214 is definitely the first choice for X-Class racing!
* Specially designed for X-Class Racing
* Oxidation-Color 7075 T6 milled aluminum Bell and Base
* 420 stainless steel
* Japanese Kawasaki 1200 Iron Core
* Solid Pacific 220℃ Heat-Resistant Copper Wire & Winding
* Long life Japanese EZO bearings
* N45SH High-temperature tegular magnets, small air gap
* Electromagnetically matched magnets and stator
* Optimized heat dissipation structure design, 20% heat reduced
* Max 7.9kg thrust of 660kv
* 50%-90% thrust max efficiency and thrust
* Single piece 6mm shaft runs throughout motor to prevent bell warping in hard hits
* Hex bolt shaft set screw for easy maintenance
* Dynamically balanced
* Motor wire protected
- Name iFlight Tachyon T4214
- KV: 400KV/660KV
- Structure: 12N14P
- Stator diameter: 42mm
- Stator length: 14mm
- Outer Shaft length and diameter: 26.5mm M6
- Motor size: φ50*33mm
- Magnet: N45SH
- Bearing: EZO
- Cable: 14AWG,800mm
- Weight: 270.1g w/ cables
- Tachyon T4214 X-Class Racing Motor *1pcs
- Screws & nut * 1set
When you order from iflight-rc.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!