The iFlight Tachyon T4114 660KV motor is designed to provide responsive power with a low KV of 660kv. It is perfect for 6S 15" X-Class racing drone like iX15! Named after and inspired by the Tachyon series motor, matching its smooth and aggressive flying style, this motor comes with a solid stator & Pacific copper wires in combination with N45SH magnets & very small air gap. NMB bearings provide a silky smooth flight. All these results in unbelievable flight performance and experience!
Anti-slip aluminum bell, 420 stainless steel 25mm Φ6mm shaft & M6 hex nut enables most propellers on market easy to install and remove on T4114. Pre-tinned 100mm wires and 4mm threaded holes in 30*30mm pattern on the back plate apply to most X-Class frames on market. The hollowed-out lightweight base increases cooling and efficiency. 159.2g weight makes it the lightest racing motor for X-Class racing.
All in all, the new iFlight Tachyon T4114 is definitely the first choice for X-Class racing!
* Oxidation-Color 7075 T6 milled aluminum Bell and Base
* Japanese Kawasaki 1200 Iron Core
* Solid Pacific 220℃ Heat-Resistant Copper Wire & Winding
* Long life Japanese NMB ball bearings
* N45SH High-temperature magnets
* Motor wire protected
* Electromagnetically matched magnets and stator
* Single piece 6mm shaft runs throughout motor to prevent bell warping in hard hits
* Hex bolt shaft set screw for easy maintenance
* Dynamically balanced
* 159.2g with wires
- Name iFlight Tachyon T4114
- KV: 660KV
- Structure: 24N22P
- Stator length: 14mm
- Stator diameter: 41mm
- Shaft length and outer diameter: 25mm M6
- Inner Shaft diameter: 4mm
- Motor size: 46.1*29.9mm
- Idling current: 4.28A Max
- Maximum power（Continous 180S）: 2031.3W
- Magnet: N45SH
- Bearing: NMB
- Output wire diameter: 16AWG
- Tachyon T4114 660KV X-Class Racing Motor *1pcs
- Screws & nut * 1set
When you order from iflight-rc.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!